News and Announcements
- LHS PTSA presents Dr Ryan Dr. Madigan, BU Center for Anxiety & Related Disorders
, March 13 2013
“Identifying, Understanding and Coping with Stress & Anxiety: Strategies for High School Students and their Parents”
- LHS Initiates Trial of New 'Flexibility Policy' Regarding Scheduling of Assessments. Details
- The Myth of Multitasking
About This Website
Many students in Lexington, as in communities throughout the country, are experiencing unhealthy and unacceptable levels of stress. This unhealthy stress not only impedes academic success, but can also lead to risky behaviors and serious physical and mental health problems.
This website is intended as an ongoing resource for the community to exchange information, ideas, and new developments around issues of stress. Welcome!!
- Information about the causes and symptoms of unhealthy stress
- Tools and programs to help manage unhealthy stress and foster resiliency
- An on-line forum for parents to exchange ideas, questions, and concerns
As we continue to build this site, us if you have any ideas or information you might have to improve it.
We encourage you to make contributions to improve the content of this site. So, if there are announcements or news items you want to post, you have content you would like to add (e.g articles,books,documents or websites that parents, teachers and/or students might find useful), or you have any ideas on how to improve this site.
If you would like to learn more about what else is being done to address this issue, or take a more active role in developing this web site, join our email list.